Being chef, does it hard? trying Allure esprecielo greentea latte

8:39 AM

So last week I went to ms hills house because she have to leave :( She have to go back to Surabaya because her holiday is over. I'm still have a holiday for 3 weeks and I'm just like...

sad


seriously sad




Because I don't have someone to accompany me in here for 3 weeks and for some reason I could not buy a ticket to Surabaya
If you're asking about the whereabout of my Balinese friends, they have their own business


So do I
I have my own business, searching any other friends to hang out T^T


The day before she went back, i finally thinking about making something. It's because i wanna learn cooking, she's a good cook! She teach me about cooking while me trying to snuck around lol

Being a chef are really really hard, I had a problem to cut the ingredients, I cut it with knife for almost 1 hour. But if you want to be chef, you should make it quickly but still had a quality because your customer are starving and waiting for your best food. 

I never cook, I mean I cook and fail, all over and over again. When me and ms. Hills cooks together, I'm not really a good cooker. Ms. Hills keep telling me what should I do and she help me the most, so I think I'm not the one who cookcoldsweats01 


and of course



waiting for the food is totally lame!

especially for a heavy eater like me lol










I finally make Pork Ribs with mashed potato and Tiramisu, the tiramisu was quite a mess (because of me)
ms. Hills sister are the one who decorate the food, and she is ONLY on their fourth grade on her elementary school
I just make a piece of junk lol

I wouldn't make to masterchef but I could make it to masterjunk wtf

But, everything would make perfect if you learn a lot, It was just me who lazy so that's why I never make a proper meal and trying to buy in the restaurant instead.
At least now I could cook a meal so I'm quite happy

Thank you ms. Hills!







We started to had a wine party, it was delicious and I was a badload



























nah just kidding, in fact i'm just a coward with extract syrup on my glass
Ms. Hills bought wines for her friends and it cost approximately IDR140++ 
I don't wanna bought something expensive 
















Instead of drinking wine, me and ms. Hills sister trying to taste the greentea latte from allure, The package was quite amusing and fancy. That's why I keep taking photos instead of trying the tea


Btw just remind you, you could not make a latte art from this except you could steam your milk in the mastrena or la marzocco 
I'm excited at first because I saw the latte art bleah













See the package? In spite of that, they also have a fancy instruction it could serve hot and also cold, I was actually on diet, i didn't want to drink anything except water but because the packages was quite fancy I finally surrender and tried to taste the drink :P




So, How was the taste?









The milk was more creamy than its green tea, for you who loves something creamy might be better but I prefer the green tea more strong. Ms. Hills said that she ever tried the Caramel Macchiato and it's good. The aroma smells good.

Just because the packages was fancy it does not mean that it's expensive, you could find it in Supermarket  (I found it on Mini Mart Denpasar) and it cost approximately IDR 10

The variety of the product are not really much in Indonesia, but you could search it to their website for more info
What I saw on minimart was matcha latte and Caramel Macchiato. Maybe if i'm not on a diet I would like to try again.


This is good for you that wanted coffee or tea but too lazy to go to coffee shop




Have a good day!
ikkel









You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey Ikkei!
    I thought you were a Japanese :) I love your post.
    I think I need to learn how to cook properly hahaha

    The matcha thing looks so good! I want to try.
    By the way, I followed you already,
    Would you mind to follow me back?

    Angel's Blog
    Thank you, have a good day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah thank you for your compliment! So happy~
      I also can't cook properly, I usually burn my hair or cut my finger easily
      That's why I kinda happy for making the real food lol

      You could find so many matcha in Japan! envy you :(
      have a good day angel^^

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check it out here:
    http://tomntins.blogspot.kr/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram